To our beloved patients — as you may all know, COVID-19 is continuing to affect us globally. Here at our LEA office & surgery facility we are extremely aware how valuable our health is and the precautions taken to protect it during this pandemic. We’d like our patients to be well informed that we’re carefully watching this fluid situation and have added additional steps on top of our usual sanitary procedures. To give you all a detailed overview of how we’re protecting you against this virus;
- All equipment/surfaces used, touched, by staff or patients during any treatment is deep cleaned daily utilizing medical grade germicidal agents to fully disinfect before & after completion of services.⠀
- Medical & front office staff follows strict hand hygiene protocol to protect him/herself as well as our patients.
- Appointment overlaps are restricted to limit the number of patients in our waiting room to avoid any transmission.
- We also take temperatures of all patients when they enter.⠀
- Hand sanitizer & protective face masks are available to be offered to all patients.
- Any staff member displaying any symptoms related to the common cold or COVID-19 is immediately required to stay home as a precaution.⠀
With the necessary steps taken from our professional medical team and knowledge, it is safe to keep our doors open to welcome our patients as always. However, we do request that if you’re feeling unwell or also experiencing any symptoms, please call our office to reschedule your appointments as a precaution for your protection and for others. Do not hesitate to contact us with any other questions or concerns you may have. Remember to keep those hands clean everyone!